We focus on growth. Our role is to help leadership teams break the status quo, end stagnation, and put their organizations on trajectories for success in transforming markets. Our advising approach is to listen first, then analyze, apply appropriate tools where necessary, and develop an end-to-end, coherent strategic solution in partnership with our clients.
We pride ourselves on flexibility, creativity and a relentless focus on the big-picture, fundamental and strategic challenges of our clients.
We have experience in the automotive, aerospace, media, corporate learning, and financial service industries. We have an extensive network of partners and associate consultants across Europe and North America.
Recent projects have included:
- Development of an investor presentation for a start-up company operating in New Mobility
- Establishing a collaboration between two synergistic companies in New Mobility
- With our partner, Progenium, and on behalf of a large European automobile brand, developing an Index on electric-vehicle adoption across five countries and over 20 cities in Europe. Based on thorough, in-depth analysis, we provided projections through 2024 which enabled our client to plan vehicle electrification strategy and volumes.
- A series of workshops to evaluate the impact of autonomous vehicles on insurance premiums and shared mobility on automobile sales with financial-services clients. These are aimed at building a foundation for our client’s five-year volume planning and product-development cycle.
- Supporting a first-tier supplier in the automobile industry with the formulation of a strategy for second-life redeployment of lithium-ion batteries.
- On behalf of a financial investor, conducting pre-due-diligence work on a target focused on low-carbon vehicles.
Neckermann Strategic Advisors was asked to conduct a review of the mission and strategy in mobility for Vias Institute in Brussels. In close collaboration with the client, our team of two led a series of internal and external interviews and workshops. Through a five-phase, iterative approach, and in close collaboration with the client, we developed a new mission, strategy, and project prioritisation tool that will serve the client for many years to come. We are proud of the collaboration and have made new friends in the process.