Neckermann Strategic Advisors – Our Team
Neckermann Strategic Advisors is a consultancy based in London with a unique and exclusive focus on smart cities and smart mobility, as well as their strategic impact. Our core team divides its time between London, New York, Munich, and Paris and we have an extensive network of associates and colleagues across the world.
Lukas Neckermann: Author, Speaker and Strategic Advisor
Lukas is the Managing Director of Neckermann Strategic Advisors. He has 20 years of leadership experience in automotive, media, and financial services and has worked at BMW and Allianz Group.
He is Chief Strategist at Splyt, and an advisor to Eliport, Flock Cover, Hyperion Executive Search, and NEXT Future Transportation Inc.
He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Science and Technology Studies from Cornell University, and an MBA from the NYU Stern School of Business.
Selected Books, Teaching, and Articles
- The Mobility Revolution (Matador Business Press 2015)
- Corporate Mobility Breakthrough 2020 (collaboration with the CVO 2016 and the Matador Business Press 2017)
- Smart Cities, Smart Mobility (collaboration with the CVO 2016 and Matador Business Press 2017)
- Adjunct Instructor at New York University: Teaches “Strategy for the Entrepreneur”
- Adjunct at Ashridge, Hult Business School
- Has been featured in the Financial Times, Wired, Fast Company, Trends.be, Robotics Tomorrow, Quattroruote, Fleet Management Weekly, Fleet Europe and other magazines and newspapers.
Catherine Hutt: Associate Senior Consultant
Catherine is a Senior Strategy Consultant and Project Manager with over 13 years’ experience working globally, across multiple industries and different organisation sizes. She has a strong track record of understanding commercial issues at all levels of the organisation and developing tailored analysis which leads to sustainable performance improvement.
Catherine has worked for a start-up Electric Vehicle manufacturer (Modec), an Automotive Strategy Consultancy (Frost & Sullivan) and at the industry level negotiating with government to shape policy which supports industry growth (Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders).
Her most recent consulting role is Mobility Innovation Lead at Addison Lee. She represented a lead partner on the £1 million, 12-month MERGE project, aimed at simulating how autonomous vehicles merge with public transport and ride-sharing, by enhancing access to transport, improving choice and air quality, as well as tackling congestion.
Catherine holds a Bachelor’s Degree in International Management from the University of Bath, and an MBA from Cranfield School of Management. She is fluent in English and French.
Ghislain Delabie: Strategy Consultant, Writer and Researcher
Ghislain is Strategy Consultant at Neckermann Strategic Advisors. He is a mobility innovator with 10 years of experience in business models and service design. He advises startups, the automotive industry, property developers, cities and governments on mobility future trends and how to build meaningful and sustainable solutions for people.
Ghislain brings to his clients and partners the wealth of combining diverse activities: research (co-founding The Lab, a think-tank on new urban lifestyles), teaching (ESTACA, ESILV, Ponts et Chaussées), writing (his blog and various media) and community building (co-founding FabMob, accelerator program for mobility projects)
Selected Research and Articles
- Autonomous Vehicles & public transport in Grand Paris (CNRS, 2017)
Commissioned by the Office of the Prime Minister
- Mobility as Networks (The Lab, 2017-18)
Beyond MaaS, new business models & governance in mobility
- Datacités: Data as a Commons for Smart Cities (The Lab, 2017), DataCités (Le Lab – think tank)
- Towards low-carbon mobility (SNCF,2015)
- Parking & mobility experience design (2015 – 2017) : Various property developers and cities
- Invited expert in research & industrial boards ‘2014-17)
- Nouvelle France Industrielle (AV), IDDRI (Sciences Po Paris) new business models for transport infrastructure (FNTP)
Frederic John: Senior Mobility Advisor
Frederic is a Private Pilot who is passionate about innovation and mobility. He has 6-years of international experience, both as an entrepreneur in real estate as well as finance and a Deloitte consultant.
He supports his entrepreneur, investor, start-up and multinational clients with their business development, marketing strategy, project management, partnership creation, management and activation.
Frederic holds a Master’s Degree in Business Engineering specializing in Marketing Management and Entrepreneurship from UMons and an MBA from Imperial College London Business School.